Today we are welcoming Tony & Alisa DiLorenzo to Coffee & Kettlebells! They are the co-authors of the Amazon bestseller: 7 Days of Sex Challenge. They believe that the healthy combination of sex, love, and commitment is more than the foundation of a strong marriage… it’s the glue that will keep a marriage together.
They write, podcast, and coach couples around the world. Tony and Alisa have been married for 23 years and have a son and a daughter.
If you feel like sex is a taboo topic, don’t shy away. This episode is far more than an episode talking about couples and their sex lives.
- The funny story about a quick end to their honeymoon phase
- How Tony and Alisa found themselves to be roommates rather than romantic partners
- The importance of asking the “tough questions”
- Tony and Alisa’s marriage, near-divorce and journey to today
- The 60-days of sex challenge
- How simple acts of service can improve a marriage and a relationship
- Owning a business together, parenting together and living together
- A little insight into my marriage with Devan
- How marriage and workouts are very similar
- .. and so much more!