Yes, This Really Is A Recipe For Spaghetti.
I thought you might be able to use a quick and healthy dinner recipe for you and your family. This recipe makes about 4-5 servings. In my household there are 3 servings to be dished out so I ate it the next day too! Two servings for me and one for Morgan (Hey, I know what your thinking, I’m 200 lbs and I workout hard, Ok??). It is far better for your body than regular spaghetti and in my opinion tastes WAY better!
Most of the recipes I post will be completely organic. Learning to seperate food from pleasure is the key to starting a much healthier lifestyle! The trainers at Burn Boot Camp know how to work a meal! Take spaghetti. Normally, a big bowl of spaghetti might leave you feeling bloated and full. But if you choose the meat wisely and make one simple change to the noodles that you use, you will get all the taste without the bloat. Here’s a few secrets in my organic spaghetti.
Below is everything you’ll need to make this dish!
- 1/2 Pound – 93/7 Lean Ground Beef (seasoned to taste)
- 1 Bag – Organic Whole Wheat Noodles
- 16 OZ Can – Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup – Chopped Mushrooms
- 1/2 Cup – Chopped Green Peppers
- Unthaw 93/7 Lean Ground Beef and season to taste. We use seasoning salt for flavor and crushed red pepper for a little spice.
- Chop mushrooms and green peppers.
- When Lean Ground Beef is ready pour in 16 oz can of diced tomatoes in and add chopped vegetables.
- Boil the noodles for 7 minutes on hi/medium.
- Mix the noodles and the sauce together and enjoy!
I love this recipe and I am sure your family will too! The best part about this meal is that it holds the perfect carb/protein ratio. As long as you follow the ingredients you will get a 60% carb 40% protien ratio. ESPECIALLY good before an intense workout like bootcamp or an athletic event!
Let me know if you liked it or not! Don’t be shy 🙂