During this time, we reflect on all Burn Nation has accomplished this year and what a year it was! There are many things to acknowledge from 2022, but we are most excited to recognize you, our Members. We celebrate the transformation stories, Keep Moving Club milestones, and challenges you have shared this year. We are thankful for each one of our Members, Franchise Partners, and their teams that make up Burn Nation. Burn Boot Camp would not be who we are without each of you.
As we celebrate all we accomplished together this year, we cannot wait to see what we do in 2023!
Here is a 2022 recap:
- Celebrated our Co-Founder, Morgan Kline, becoming our first female CEO
- Celebrated the 356th location opening with five more projected to open in January!
- Celebrated signing our 500th territory
- Hosted largest annual Summit to date with over 700 attendees in Jacksonville, FL
- Released Replenish, our first-ever hydration product
- Raised over $900,000 nationwide to benefit the Muscular Dystrophy Association and The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Black Girl Smile, Bundle of Joy Fund, The Trevor Project, and Breast Cancer Awareness
- Appeared in the top 200 on Entrepreneur’s highly sought-after Franchise 500
- Burn Boot Camp was named on the 2022 Inc. 5000 for the third consecutive year
- Listed 16th on the Franchise Times Fast and Serious List for 2022
Want to learn more about becoming a Franchise Partner in 2023? Click here!