Exercise Can Change Your Life In More Ways Than One!
Owner of Burn Boot Camp Five Forks, Jamie Craft and Head Trainer, Josh Thomason explain to us how exercise really does change lives. Several clients of Five Forks talk about their personal experiences and struggles and how working out at Burn Boot Camp has helped them turn their lives around for the better.
The Top 5:
- Physically – When starting a new fitness program that is known to work, such as Burn Boot Camp, you burn fat, build strength and increase energy.
- Overall Health – Exercise has been discovered to lengthen life and even prevent risks with heart disease and stroke!
- Mood – Endorphins are released when you are working hard which improves your mood for the rest of the day – and overall when done several times a week.
- Sleep – We all need more sleep in the midst of our busy lives, but exercising at the minimum health requirement of 150 minutes a week can improve your sleep quality by 65%.
- Mental – By being active and performing physical activity daily, you can improve your memory! This prevents memory loss for later down the road.
While these are the top 5 reasons to exercise, there are endless others. Testimonials prove the amazing changes clients experience after investing themselves into a fitness regimen.
See what these Burn Boot Camp ladies have to say!
Burn TV LIVE airs every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 1 pm.