Let me guess. You either have a dedicated skincare regiment or you are addicted to buying more and more skincare products?
Let me also guess that you have no idea what ingredients are in the skincare products you are purchasing and using?
Why should you know what ingredients are in your skincare products?
If we are being honest with ourselves, most of us select skincare products that have the best branding and marketing, without really knowing if the ingredients are healthy, not only for our skin, but for our bodies and our overall health.
Did you know…
Did you know that most skincare products are water-based, which causes our skin to dry out? Or, what about that “acne-fighting” skincare product we use–Did you know it can actually cause more acne?
I could go on and on asking if you do or don’t know these skincare facts, but instead, I recommend you tune into this episode of Coffee & Kettlebells.
How to get clear skin…
Join me as I chat with guest Trina Felber, founder and creator of Primal Life Organics, a company passionate about natural skincare and dental care products. Trina is also the international bestselling author of Beauty’s Dirty Secret and is ready to share all the dirty secrets we need to know regarding skincare.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- – The skincare ingredient that is making you fat, sick and forgetful.
- – The best ingredients found in skincare products.
- – Water based products vs oil-based products.
– Why oil-based products won’t make you break out.
– The coconut oil/olive oil skincare hack you need to know.
– Whether or not you should be buying organic or vegan skincare.
– The connection between diet and complexion.
- – Skincare ingredients to avoid when fighting off acne.
– Trina’s step-by-step guide to purchasing the right skincare.
– Common toothpaste ingredients to avoid.
– The affect these ingredients have on our health
– How to select the healthiest deodorant and toothpaste.
Subscribe to the podcast to never miss an episode:
Find more from Trina:
Find more from me:
If Coffee & Kettlebells has made a positive impact in any way on your life, I would be beyond appreciative if you took a few seconds of your time to leave a rating and review.