Raise your hand if you are bloated! Keep your hand up if you always feel bloated, you have no idea what is causing it or you don’t know how to prevent it from happening in the first place. Is your hand still up? Then this episode of Coffee and Kettlebells is for you!
Did you know eating foods high in FODMAPs could be causing your bloating?
FODMAPs are types of carbohydrates found in certain foods, including wheat, beans, garlic, onion and apples. High-FODMAP foods are linked to digestive symptoms like gas, bloating, stomach pain, diarrhea and constipation. Low-FODMAP diets can provide remarkable benefits for many people with these common digestive disorders.
In this episode, I chat with well-known, functional medicine doctor, Dr. Michael Ruscio, who dives intolow FODMAP diets and how they could possibly be the solution for reducing our bloating.
What You’ll Learn:
- – The 411 on FODMAPs
- – Why FODMAPs pose a problem on our health
- – How FODMAPs relate to bloating?
- – Common symptoms caused by consuming high-FODMAP
– How to know if you are sensitive to high FODMAP foods and if you should go on a low-FODMAP diet
- – Common foods classified as high-FODMAP
– Common foods classified as low-FODMAP
– How the low-FODMAP diet work
- – Staple foods for a low-FODMAP diet
– Frequently asked questions about low-FODMAP diets
The Inflammation Spectrum: Finding Your Food Triggers and Resetting Your Body with Dr. Will Cole
Find more from Dr. Ruscio:
Buy his book: Healthy Gut, Health You
Find more from me:
If Coffee & Kettlebells has made a positive impact in any way on your life, I would be beyond appreciative if you took a few seconds of your time to leave a rating and review.
Thank you so much for joining me for a cup of Coffee & Kettlebells!
Subscribe to the podcast to never miss an episode: