I am thrilled to welcome Jacki Carr on our newest episode of Coffee and Kettlebells. Jacki Carr is a Mama, goal coach, motivational speaker, leadership consultant, hiker and so much more. She’s on faculty for Lightyear Leadership, a movement in personal power and wholeness, vision, goal-setting, and leadership training. It’s time for you to be your best self.
This quarantine may have thrown you for a loop, and I am so excited to be back recording on the podcast, sharing how to put yourself back on your to-do list.
Jacki started a big part of her career at the powerhouse company, lululemon, where she learned a lot about leadership, people relations, public speaking and more. Jacki talks about her big pivot from working in Hollywood to working with spandex.
Today Jacki and I talk about rocking the pivot and rocking the change, now more than ever. Sometimes we are forced to pivot and other times, we choose to pivot.
Wherever you are at, whatever vision you have, it takes self-belief, confidence and open-mindedness to make it happen. I talk about this exactly in another episode – tune in here!
We talk about so many things today:
- How big pivots are worth it, regardless of how scary it is
- How lululemon athletica was a lot more than spandex and why Jacki left a very comfortable job
- Brands that create emotional connections
- Your purpose, your passion, your goals .. those can change often
- Catching yourself off guard by your own personal power
- The gnarly mental battle of motherhood, and how it threw Jacki for a loop
- Understanding “BUSY” – Because You Said Yes
- Accepting burnout with grace
- The difference between Jacki Carr and @Jackicarr
- The power of movement
- …and so much more
Grab a notebook and listen in. Jacki and I unearth so many shining star statements in this episode that will help you navigate anytime, especially this time living through the uncertainty of quarantine.
I learned so much from the wonderful Jacki Carr and I hope you did too! Shoot me a message on Instagram and let me know what you thought of the episode!
Find more from me:
If Coffee & Kettlebells has made a positive impact in any way on your life, I would be beyond appreciative if you took a few seconds of your time to leave a rating and review.