Paleo 7 Layer Mexican Dip Recipe
June 24, 2014
Prep Time – 25 minutes
Photo – letsbeyummy.com
- 100% Grass Fed and Finished Gound Beef (or 97-99% lean ground turkey)
- 1-2 Cups Shredded Romaine Lettuce
- 1.5 Cups Fresh Tomato Salsa
- Smoked Turkey Bacon (Chopped and Layered)
- Chunky Lime Guacamole Dip
- 2 Oz Shredded Almond Cheese
- Chopped Cilantro
- Brown your choice of ground beer of lean turkey. If you want a leaner dish turkey is recommended. Season with Wildtree Taco Seasoning.
- Cook turkey bacon and chop into bite size pieces.
- Shred lettuce if needed. Buying prewashed and preshredded romain is fine as well.
- Prepare my Fresh Tomato Salsa and Chucky Lime Guacamole Dip
- Shred almond cheese or buy preshredded.
- Chop Cilantro
- Layer in order as laid out in the order above.