The Ultimate Healthy Holiday Gift Guide
November 26, 2013
Christmas is right around the corner and I know many of you are scrambling to find the perfect gift for your friends and family. This year give the ultimate gift of health to your loved ones. We have put together the 2013 Ultimate Healthy Holiday Gift Guide to make your shopping a little easier. These gifts are sure to please everyone on your list.
1.Equalizers – If you are looking for a fun piece of equipment to work out with at home, check out these equalizers! You can get them in yellow, green, or pink! Equalizers can be used for a full body workout.
2. JawBone – For all of those techies on your list, pick up a wireless fitness tracker. Jawbone Up is not only fashionable, but easy to use and syncs to your smart phone to keep track of your every move (and sleep!). This gift allows you to set goals, connect with friends, and keep you accountable of your health.
3. Vegetable Spiral Slicer -Need a fun way to sneak veggies into every meal? Try out a Vegetable Spiral Slicer! This kitchen gadget will get satisfy gourmet chefs and picky eaters alike. Our favorite use for it is zucchini pasta. And all this for under $35!
4. MamaBurst Online Program – What about that busy, on-the-go mom on your list? Mamaburst is the solution! Mamaburst is an online personal training system that couples burst training videos with nutritional advice. Every week you will receive new burst training videos as well as nutritional lessons and a weekly schedule. Also included is unlimited support, meal planning, and much, much more!
5. Nike ID’s – Fashion and fitness come together in this sexy new leopard print shoe by Nike. If that’s not the shoe for her, design one yourself at Nike ID. (Just make sure you get that order in soon enough!)
6. Paleo Diet for Athletes – What about the bookworms on your list? Paleo for Athletes is the perfect book for them. This book, by Cordain and Friel, delves into why the Paleo diet is perfect for all athletes. The book includes specific eating guides as well as yummy recipes.
7. LuluLemon Athletica – If you only buy one new piece of work out clothing for the winter, this is it…. The Lululemon Wunder Under Pant. This exercise tight will keep you stylish and warm, in and out of the gym! That special someone in your life will really thank you for this gift! Pretty much anything from Lulu will be a homerun.
8. Carpet Sliders – This year, skip the video games and get your kid something that will get them up and moving during the cold months. A favorite “inside the house” gift is Carpet Sliders! Let your kiddo skate inside and you will be the most popular mom on the block!
9. Your Own Skating Rink – If you want to get your whole family outside on Winter Break, create your own skating rink in the back yard. This is a gift the whole family can enjoy (as long as you don’t live in the South)! If you do live in the south, this one might seem silly to you!
10. Shaklee 180 Stocking Stuffers – Don’t forget about stocking stuffers! Instead of adding sugary candy or toys that will be thrown away next week, pick up a box of Shaklee 180 snack bars. These bars are all natural, gluten free, and have 10 grams of fiber in each bar! They come in delicious flavors like Toffee and Chocolate, Lemon Cranberry, Crunchy Peanut Butter, and Chocolate. Shaklee snack bars are the perfect addition to any stocking!